This base oil is refined through a special process in which a special neo-polyol is reacted with saturated fatty acids and dibasic acids. It has high flash point, low pour point, anti-coking, biodegradable, and can be used independently or in combination with other oils to formulate environmentally friendly compressor oils. The high performance compressor oil formulated with this polyol ester meets the DIN 51506 VD-L standard and extends service life.
● Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
● Low residual carbon, good cleanliness, safe to use.
● Perfect low temperature fluidity, biodegradable and non-polluting
● High viscosity index, great hydrolytic stability, outstanding anti-emulsification properties.
● Low volatility
● Good lubricating property.
● Excellent properties of air release and water separation.
|Item||Test standard||Typical values|
|Chromaticity.||GB/T 6540/td>||< 0.5||< 0.5||< 1.0|
|Viscosity index（VI）||GB/T 1995||115||115||132|
|Flash point（°C）||GB/T 3536||242||248||256|
|Pour point（°C）||NB/SH/T 0886||-45||-45||-36|
Packing details: 200L/Iron drum, or as per customer’s request; IBC; marks/retention sample/acceptance of delivery according to SHO164 standard.
The recommended maximum operating temperature should not exceed 75°C;
The maximum long-term storage temperature should not exceed35°C.
Storage life: 2 years (10~35°C temperature)
Transportation: highway drum/railway tanker/highway tanker.